Finished Portrait

It has been a few months since I have updates my status on the portrait I am doing for my neighbour. If you remember I showed you the pencil study  that started the whole process. I like to create symbolic art and I often pray for my sitter and see what images come to mind from God. I want the painting to speak on a spiritual level and not just create a likeness of the sitter.It is a chance to let God communicate His thoughts and feelings towards the sitter. I will let you know what she thinks of it, as I am yet to reveal it to her. Here are a few photos of the process I went through and the finished piece. You can have a bash at interpreting the imagery of you want. Email your ideas at jaclynstuart@hotmail.com or facebook me on my jaclyn staurt art page. I hope you enjoy the painting as much as I enjoyed painting it. Exciting!










Abbey's reaction to my painting.She loved it!