Old Art work for sale

I was tidying up my shed where I store some of my old drawings and I came across these sketches and drawings from when I was a student. I can see many anatomical mistakes but I still like the feel of the drawings. I have decided to sell them so I will put them up on my blog and see if there is anyone interested in buying them. Some of them were produced when I was at college for a 1 year portfolio course and the rest were produced during my 4 years at Grays school of Art in Aberdeen. There is also a sketch from 2009  that I drew of a door from Holy Trinity church in St Andrews.

If you are interested in buying any of them or would like to see them in person then please email me at jaclynstuart@hotmail.com


Flight
pen and ink sketch for a painting.
45 x 32cm
£20


seated female
charcoal on paper 
83cm x60cm

£40


Klimt inspired figure composition
watercolour and pen on paper
80 x 55cm

SOLD



Holy Trinity Door
Pencil on paper
45 x 32cm

£20
SOLD


Butterflies
watercolour on paper
mounted with white mount
70 x 51cm

£50
 
Sold