Charlie has won an art prize!

Hello everyone,
At my art class this week, one of my pupils turned up with a letter in his hand and a huge smile on his face. He came up to me and told me, full of pride, that he had won an art prize. He had entered the schools art competition for MUSA ( St Andrews  University Museum). He recieved a special merit for P1-P3. I am so proud of him. It actually felt like it was one of my own children who had won the prize. Charlie has been attending my class from almost the beginning. He is a wee cheeky chap but has a great eye for shape and good pencil control. He likes to take his time over a drawing and always has a joke or two to tell the class. Well done Charlie!


You can see Charlie's drawing by following the link.


http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~muscoll/art-competition/